Friday, May 1, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award


Sherri from roses in my heart has sent me this wonderful award today! Sherri is one of my favorite bloggers and has some wonderful ideas that motivate me to create each day. Thank you so much Sherri for this honor!!

The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:- Comment on this blog.

- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.

- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.

- Link to your nominees within your blog post.

- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Thank you to these ladies for inspiring me each day and sharing your talent and creativity.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this award Suzie!

    I could use some lemonade right now ;-).

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the invitations you made, left a comment, you are so creative. Wish my girls were little again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails