Thursday, May 7, 2009

Homemade Cookies


When my girls were growing up I didn't cook or make cookies, as I was a single mom working 60 or more hours a week. Now I take advantage of making cookies with my grandson's, they really enjoy it and of course love eating the cookies. My oldest grandson helps me make chocolate covered strawberries, it is one of his favorites. My girls now document my cooking because they can't believe it. The pictures are now in my scrapbook, the 2 page layout is simple, with rounded corners, I found these great rub-ons at Michaels, had to have them. This is an easy page to do, part of my philosophy is to scrapbook so that my pictures are in a book, every page doesn't have to be a work of art. Start scrapbooking, no more excuses!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails