Wednesday, May 6, 2009

If friends were flowers....








While checking out some of my favorite sites, I landed at Winnies Whims and My Crafts where she had made a waterfall card, love it! This is my finished card, and I can't wait to make more, thought it was going to be hard, but it was really easy, click here for instructions for this great card.






Check out the cards Winnie has made, they are so creative and just plain cute.


This is really a fun card and can be used from any ocassion. The words "waterfall card" seems a little intimiating, but it was really easy to do and I can't wait to make more, know this is a card I will do often.

The stamps I used were Inkadinkado, and markers were used to color in the stamp, very simple but with a great result. The eyelets were added to the edge of the card using a Crop-A-Dile, am learning how to use this tool in different ways each day. The inside sentiment was computer generated. A small piece of ribbon was added for the pull. Hope this inspires you to try a waterfall card, it truly is fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails