Friday, January 22, 2010

RESOLUTIONS????

Okay, finally completed my project for the Resolutions challenge at Gingersnap Creations. With the new year comes resolutions, in the past I really haven't attempted or even stated that I would take on any kind of resolutions, but this years was a little different. Am getting older and felt that I was becoming unhealthy, and added a few pounds.

Know that losing weight is probably the #1 resolution out there, but this was just one of mine. We want to make some major changes in our lives this year and they will take quite a bit of time, but trying to lose weight was the one that I could focus on "now."

Have started to juice and exercise a little, watching what I eat and when. Have lost 9 lbs, so far. One of the ideas that was mentioned to keep on track was to write down what you eat each day, thus here is my Food Journal.




Have a stack of composition notebooks that I bought last September and altered it to my taste. Stamped strawberries on the polkadot paper. Used Martha Stewart's lace border punch for the accent. The Food Journal letter is computer generated, and last but not least this is the new die cuts from Spellbinders, that my daughter, Kaylene, gave me for Christmas.

As they say, your have to make healthier choice, seeing things in writing has really helped me to see how to improve my health.

Have a great crafty day.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous notebook! What a fantastic way to inspire a healthy life! Congrats on the 9 lbs! That is wonderful!

    Thanks for taking time to play the Gingersnap Creations Resolutions Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails