Monday, March 22, 2010

So glad spring is here, obviously the only thing to do is to make some great spring cards. Crazy 4 Challenge #29 has encouraged everyone to jump into spring with wonderful colors and blooming flowers. The colors are out of my comfort zone, by using purple and green together. The green card stock was plain and felt that it needed some kind of design, so the stems with tiny leaves were stamped with green Stampin' Up ink. No rhyme for reason to the placement, a no brainier.



The base of the card is purple polka dots (can't really see it, but it is there), next added plaid purple print and then the tag to the front of the card. One little strip of gold behind the tag. Warmest Wishes is a sticker, am I bad, kind of cheated on that one, but wanted this spring card to be generic.

Time to go outside and take in some sunlight, and maybe work on the yard, just a little. Yesteday I thought it was my day off and almost didn't make it to work. It is Monday isn't it?

Hope everyone has a wonderful week and can also do something crafty this week. Thanks for stopping by and for all your wonderful comments, it means alot to me that everyone takes the time to share your thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I do a lot of challenges as well. It really gives a lot of inspiration and motivation! I especially like sketch challenges.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love every little piece of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those flowers coming out of the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had more time to do challenges, just not enough hours in a day! Lovely spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have the cheeriest happy blog!!!
    I had fun here!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails