Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ONEIES

Ton of things to accomplish today, so just going to put this card out there. You guessed it, is it a challenge for Crafty Creations. Thought this would be super simple today, but not the case. We were challenged to use only one designer paper, one image and one embellishment. Have gotten so used to jazzing cards up with all kinds of embellishments, it was hard to use just one of everything.
The stamp is from my stash, Hero Arts, and had an inch of dust on it. Colored pencils were used for the coloring. The paper was also in my stash, a few years old. Added the bow to the handle of the basket for the one embellishment.
That's it for today, am going to work on my grandson's quilt, ran out of thread yesterday and ran to Joann's. They had some new products from Provo Craft that I couldn't resist, can't wait to put them to use. Also found that they have added Spellbinder die cuts in the stores, now I won't have to wait until going to Utah to purchase them, or getting them on line, will now have instant gratification.
Hope everyone is having a great week, talk with you soon.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card I must do this too I love how you have split the stamped image up very interesting

    Love DAwn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the technique of one image across three panels. Made me laugh re the inch of dust on your stamp! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails