Monday, November 30, 2009

Cowgirls Rule

I am so bad, it was my granddaughters birthday on November 24th, had some cards that I had already made, but they just didn't seem to fit the bill, of course the card had to be unique. The search was on! Ali mentioned The Graphics Fairy (I think last week) so I dropped by, found some great old prints. The first one was a boy fairy, loved the print, it was a must to use. That card is going to be used for a challenge at Gingersnap Creations in the next couple of day, but I diverse.

The next print was of a cowgirl, it was perfect, my granddaughter is definitely a cowgirl, and I hear they "Rule". This card is the result:


This was so much fun to do, the edges of the print were torn and then burnt to give an antique look. The words were computer generated, the letters look like barbwire. The hat and boots are buttons, just so happens that GC has a challenge using buttons, what a coincidence, LOL.

Know that I have been absent alot this month, but my goal for December is to post more often. I have taken on a project at work for a weekly newsletter, so it seems that I am always at the computer trying to come up with ideas and articles that all the employees will find informative and interesting, therefore when I get home to post on my blog seems to be even harder, enough with the excuses.

We are getting ready for a busy 10 days here in Las Vegas, Wranglers National Finals Rodeo will be in town, they are so much fun, love to see the cowboys, in their, boots, hats, and tight jeans. LOL

Time to work on Christmas gifts, everyone have a crafty day.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails