Saturday, October 17, 2009

2 x CHALLENGE

Nothing like getting a challenge done at the last minute, but I am told by my friends that I like the pressure. The card that is pictured is for two challenges, Ink on my Fingers which was to use circles and Gingersnap Creations use the colors black, white, and silver.


For the circle challenge my cutting system was used to make a 3 layer circle mat, a bow with rhinestones was then added in the center of the circles. Love the colors of black and white they are so clean. The rhinestone bow was an item in the clearance area at Michaels, it was a hat pin, forgot that it was in my stash. This would have been perfect for the bling challenge at GC, always a day late and a dollar short.






The sentiment was from Stampology, this set has come in very handy. has 10 sayings and are very versitale. The flower and lace border were thank you notes that were also on clearance, (cheated on this part of the card, didn't have to use my punch) cut of the border off the bottom of the card and added it to the black base cardstock. Find myself drawn to the clearance area of the stores that I shop to see what kind of deals are hidden in this aisle.


Time for me to get ready for work. Have a great weekend and crafty day.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails